General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- OJ Digital LTD needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given OJ Digital LTD permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in OJ Digital LTD legitimate interests
- OJ Digital LTD needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What information do we collect?
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about our services.
What personal information might we ask for?
That depends on the context of your interaction with us and the choices you make. Personal information we collect may include:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact preferences
- Billing addresses
- Contact or authentication data
- We do not process sensitive information.
Soar With Us follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Soar With Us uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Soar With Us has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How do we process your information?
We process your personal information for the following reasons depending the service you are on:
- To deliver the requested service.
- To respond to inquires and support users.
- To send administrative infirmation to you.
- To enable user-touser communication.
- To save or protect an individuals vital interests.
When and who with do we share your personal information
We may share your details with third party service providers, vendors, contractors (‘third parties’) who perform services for us on our behalf which require access to your infirmation to do that. They will not share your personal information with any other organisation other than us. They commit to protect your data on behalf of us. These are the categories of third parties that we may share your personal information with:
- Affiliate marketing programs
- Ad networks
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Data analytics services
- Performance monitoring tools
- Retargeting platforms
- Sales & marketing tools
We may also need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share your data in the event of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates include our parent company and any of our subsidiaries or companies in our control.
- Business partners. We may share your information with business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
We disclose your personal information to our approved service providers, some of whom are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Non-EEA countries may not always offer the same level of data protection as the EEA, which is why European law restricts the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless certain criteria are met.
Many of our third-party service providers are situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so when they process your personal data, it may involve transferring it outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we strive to ensure a comparable level of data security by implementing at least one of the following measures:
- We only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection.
- In cases where we engage specific service providers, we may use contractual agreements, codes of conduct, or certification mechanisms that have been approved by the European Commission, ensuring that your personal data receives the same level of protection as in Europe.
- If we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to offer similar protection for personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the aforementioned safeguards are available, we may seek your explicit consent for the specific data transfer. You retain the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If you require further information about the mechanism we use to transfer your personal data out of the EEA, please contact us by submitting a support ticket or reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
How to contact us
If you need to get in contact with us about how we use your information you can email us at Info@soarwithus.co